Drop Off/Pick Up
In order to help alleviate some of the traffic congestion that is inevitable during drop-off and pick-up, we are asking parents to adhere to the following guidelines. As always, parents are welcome to park in the neighborhood and walk their student to the classroom. Please do not park in the parking lot in the morning, as we need those spots for staff. You may drop off your student anytime between 8:15 and 8:30.
· K-3 students may be dropped off in the front loop. Drivers may only turn right out of the loop. This helps keep students safe, and alleviates some of the congestion in the loop. The front loop is attended by staff that will help your child out of the vehicle.
· 4-8 students may be dropped off in the parking lot loop or the front loop.
· Kindergarten parents picking up at 2:00 may either park their cars and walk in to pick up students in front of the classroom, or line up in your car in the front loop and wait for the teacher to bring your student to you. Please do not vacate your vehicle in the loop.
· 1st to 3rd grade students will be walked to the front loop by their teacher for pick up at 3:00.
· 4th to 8th grade students are encouraged to use the back gate for pick up on Linda Sue. A teacher will be supervising this pick up loop. Alternately, you may use the parking lot loop.
· Please limit social conversations to keep traffic flowing.
· There will no longer by any foot traffic in the loop. We are asking that students and families use the crosswalks and newly designed paths to enter the front of the school.