- Unsupervised students should not be on campus before 8:15 a.m. unless participating in the breakfast program.
- Club M is available from 7:00 to 8:15 a.m. and students signed up for this program need to be signed in.
- Gates will be closed at 8:30 a.m., as students should be in their classrooms. Students arriving at 8:30 (8:15 for Middle School) or after must go to the office for a tardy pass.
- Please do not double park or leave your car unattended in the loop. The front loop is a fire lane.
- Parents should stay in their vehicles when using the car loops. Simply drive up the loop and your child will be called to the car. Please remember to keep the carline flowing. If you need to exit your vehicle, please park on the street and walk in. Please do not double park.
Drop Off Carline:
- Our Drop Off loops for Middle School students only will open at 8:05 am. Please refrain from arriving before 8:05 am unless your child is having breakfast at school.
- Our Drop Off loops for TK/K-Upper Elementary will open at 8:15 am. Please refrain from arriving before 8:15 am unless your child is having breakfast at school.
- Please turn right only into our parking lot and front loop as well as work to not block entrances or exits while waiting for the loops.
- If your child has difficulty getting in and out of a car seat/booster seat, we encourage you to park and escort your child directly to their classroom.
Walking Drop Off:
- Parents, you are welcome to park in the Parent Parking Lot and walk your child to their classroom. The Parent Parking Lot is located on the right hand side of the main parking lot.
- The back gate will not be open in the morning, but will be open for dismissal (located on Linda Sue and Link Drive); any students not picked up by 3:15 pm will be taken to the office.
Pick Up Carline:
- Pick up carline will begin at the dismissal time and run for 15 minutes. The TK/K and Lower Elementary students are dismissed from the front loop; Upper Elementary and Middle School students are dismissed from the main parking lot loop. Families with students in multiple levels are welcome to choose which carline will work best for their family, though we encourage you to be consistent and pick up from the same loop everyday.
- TK/K Carline will begin shortly after dismissal at 2:00 pm everyday.
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, and Middle School Carlines will begin shortly after dismissal at 3:00 pm.
- Early Release Day Carlines will begin shortly after the 12:00 pm dismissal.
- If your child has difficulty getting in and out of a car seat/booster seat, we encourage you to pick up your child from their classroom.
- Parents are welcome to park in the Parent Parking Lot and walk onto campus to pick up your child(ren) from their classroom. The Parent Parking Lot is located on the right hand side of the main parking lot.
Please be sure that you are driving slowly through the neighborhood, are mindful of the residential speed limit when driving, and are aware of where you are parking, as there are children walking to and from school. Whenever possible, please park in the school's parking lot rather than on the street. Though it may be more convenient, it does cause the streets to be more difficult to navigate and at times infringes on our neighbors' ability to exit their own property (especially if we are blocking their driveway). One last "safety tip" is to remain in your vehicles when in carline and to please keep all foot traffic to the walkways. Morning drop-off and afternoon-pick up may seem a little chaotic at first, but I as the days and weeks go by the process will become more streamlined as families develop their routines and we all get back into the swing of school.